Amazon is a recognized website and everybody knows about the number of customers it has. It has been expanding with time and has already spread its network. It is a well-reputed and one of the biggest and the best firms for retail goods. For all the customers it has it needs sellers too, therefore, registering as Seller on Amazon is easier but the starts the real task.
Amazon has some rules which every seller has to follow to keep the organization safe from bad sellers and maintain the high-level customer service. In case the seller is not able to follow the rules there is no other way but account suspension which seller has to face.
Before registering as a seller on Amazon you need to decide a few things, that include,
A seller on Amazon to decide what to sell
You cannot start a business without having the idea of what to sell. You need to decide what you want to sell and plan for it, about how will you get it, where will you get it in bulk and what rates they will offer and what rates you want to offer.
You will have to choose a selling plan when you start with Amazon, either you want to sell individually or in bulk. The subscription charges differ in every case. In the professional plan, you have to pay $39.99 dollars monthly which will allow you unlimited selling but if you want to sell individually you will have to pay $0.99 for each sale. You have to suit yourself about what plan will be the best for you.
Register and start listing
Now that you have planned everything else you can now register as a seller on Amazon and start listing. Listing is very important to maintain a good seller account and if you want to earn more you need to start listing properly to help buyers more and more. The better the customer service you provide the more buyers you have and the more sale there is.
And who wouldn’t want more profit, more sales, and a better rating?
Now, how to register as a seller on Amazon,
- Go to the central website of Amazon that is, https://services.amazon.com
- Scroll down the page you will find the option of start selling today
- Choose what you would want to sell and what kind of account you want. Either you will sell customized and handcrafted goods or clothes. Also there you have to choose what kind of account you want, either you want to have a professional or an individual account.
- Enter your email and create an account
- Now enter personal information and password
- Read the Amazon agreement and business information, you will have to enter the name of the business and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Enter your business information and your mobile number to verify you are not a scam
- Pick your billing and deposit methods
After all that, you have finally become an Amazon seller and now you need to get started and enter the competition and try to sell the best quality good in lowest possible rates and earn more and profit and have a strategy